- Pool Opens May 27th - New Pool Hours: 10 am - 8 pm
- Pool House Bathroom facilities will open April 1st - CWL Familes in good standing, with Key Fobs are welcome to enjoy the new Playground equipment. The Spring Newsletter contains info on how to obtain Pool access.
- CWL Family Cookout - Sunday, June 5th — 12:00 noon - 2:00pm
- For questions about your Annual Homeowner dues, please contact:
Jan McKenzie at Crye-Leike Community Association Management - 901.271.6665
or visit the Crye-Leike Office located at 890 Willow Tree Circle - Suite 6, Cordova, TN 38018
- We need Volunteers to serve on the CWL Board. If you have an interest to work to improve our community, please consider volunteering your time and expertise to make our community a better place to live. If interested, email us at: CWLBoard@cwlhoa.org
Carrollwood Lakes – A Great Place to Live